- Proven Technology, Accurate Results: Through the back scattering technology, the LED light beam offers accurate measurement (insensitive to ambient light). The self checking functions and correction soiling system avoid a distorted measurement signal.
- Flexible Solution: The GP4000H is adapted to all industries: small and average sized ducts, weak and substantial dust concentration, light and dark colored particles (coal, oil biomass and other solid fuels).
- Easy Installation with a Single Sensor: Pillard Opastop GP4000H is simplified thanks to a single sensor designed with one side mounting type.
- Easy Maintenance thanks to Smart Design: As high performance solution, the GP4000H is adapted to specific industries features (higher length of optic fiber, materials, dimensions, flue gas temperature up to 650 C).
- Options: High temperature scanner head, stainless steel 304L housing, air sweeping device.
- Certifications: Compliant with NF X 43-302, IP65 Protection rating (EN 60529), European regulation related to electromagnetic compatibility (2004/108/CE), QALI certification according to EN 15267 standard (certificate no.000040209)
GP4000H Panel Analyzer Technical Features:
- Housing: Epoxy Metallic Paint
- Power Supply: 230v/115v (+10% / -14%) 50Hz/60Hz
- Operating Temperature: -20 C to +50 C
- Measuring Range: 0 to 1000 mg/Nm3
- Measuring Scale: Adjustable, minimum 10 mg/Nm3
- Display Correction: Automatic Scale Switch-Over
- Analogue Output: Three 4-20mA for 750 Ohms
- Digital Processing: 4 programmable relays on scale, threshold fouling level and general fault
- Dimensions/Weight: 500 x 400 x 200mm / 18kg
- Power Consumption: 50 VA
GP4000H Scanner Head Technical Features:
- Shell: Stainless Steel 304L
- Heating Element: Electric resistor 500VA
- Sweeping Air Pressure/Flow Rate: 0.3 to 0.4 bars / 3 Nm3/h
- Maximum Flue Gas Temperature: 350 C
- Automatic Self Checks: Air presence and temperature control
- Weight: 4.8kg
GP4000H Optic Fiber Technical Features:
- Sensor Tip and Sheath: Stainless Steel 304L
- Standard Lengths: 1.2m or 2.2m
- Admissible Temperature on Fibers: -20 to 220 C